Wow. Caught Death Cab For Cutie last night at the Fillmore. Good stuff. You know when you go to a concert and you have like 1 particular song you want to hear, and you'd consider it a good show? Well, I kinda did last night. "Why You'd Want to Live Here" is my all time favorite DCFC track. Wouldn't you know it, they played it 3rd! That came right after "The New Year". Sweet!! They ran through some other songs, and closed the set with "The Sound of Settling" my 2nd fave! Great encore too...Transatlanticism. Best part about the show was that I found out at 7:05 that I was going (started at 8) and it was free thanks to my killer friend Kirstin.
I was most impressed with the opening band, Youth Group. They sounded like The James. I am listening to their studio record now, and I really like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment