Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sweet sweet


This morning I decided that it was time to start drinking coffee again. I haven't had it in 7 full days. So glad to be feeling way better! I took out my Sunday morning coffee mug with you know who on it, filled up the french press with the good ole Sledgehammer, and put on "Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar Masters Volume 1" in iTunes. Doesn't get any better than this...EXCEPT that I get to do 2-2.5 hrs today on the bike! YEHAW!

Yesterday's ride back was good. I felt fine, albeit it was freakin' 21 degrees outside. Lungs got tight a bit at first, but once I warmed up I was fine. I hacked up anything that threatened my recovery to make sure this crap is gone. My legs felt fine, however, for the first 10-12 minutes they were saying "Um dude...what the hell is this...we liked laying on our asses all week."

All is well.

No comments: