Friday, December 29, 2006

Finally

Ok well, I have to admit, I have been a bit light on the blogging lately, but, I am back on the train. (That's a lot of commas in one sentence).

Let's recap the last month madlib (not the rapper) style: North Carolina, Durango, Tofurky, indoor trainer (bleccch), snow, snow, snow, snow, more snow, new job!, Seattle, sushi, Fishscale (BUY IT!), snow mountain ranch, cross country (classic) fun, cross country (skate ski) bruised ass, cabin, devil's thumb, more snow.

All of these items were of course participated by me, all with the fabulous Weller.

I have some photos from a while ago and from my trip(s), but who knows when I'll be posting those. Either way, I am on my way to daily updates. Most of them will be about riding the trainer and praying for sunshine, but who knows.

later 4 now.

No comments: