Monday, January 29, 2007

Sweet

Psyched that Amy is back! She is now chained to the foundation of my house so she cannot travel anymore. Yeehaw...yoga & date night tonight.

As far as the weekend goes, I got outside for a good 3hrs yesterday with Tim, Jeremy, and Jordan Sher. When we left Tim's house at 10:30 it was nutty cold. Meaning, our nuts were frozen . It warmed up like 20 degrees though in the matter of an hour, so once we made a left turn and headed towards Carter Lake, it was, "hot". When I say hot, I mean 36 degrees vs like 6. Anyway, we practiced lead outs and what not. I was full throttle as the leadout guy as I'm not a sprinter. Felt good to freakin wind it up though. Once we descended down the backside of Carter, we froze again. That was a cold downhill! Heading East was tough with the headwind, but North, South, & West were all totally fine. I had to get back for a super-ultra long Sunday work session.

I officially sent the SRM back though. It was acting SO freaking nutty yesterday. I'm pissed because I had SUCH a good ride. I'd hoped I would have been able to salvage the data like I did last week, but no luck. I'll be riding the MTB on the trainer the next few days, but it's all good because there is a MTB virtual reality terrain on the Tacx! Dope. Plus, Cyclingpeaks now imports the .imf files so we'll be able to track power where necessary.

So tired...

No comments: