I checked out the Valmont park ski thing this past weekend. Great idea.
Despite the gale force winds and sub arctic temps, it was just like being in Reykjivak! *grumble*I have also come to terms with 2 things...
1. I am going to have to do most of my workouts during the week in the mornings.
2. I am going to have to do most of my workouts on the trainer.
I have to admit that all of this non-riding has gotten me concerned a bit about my fitness level. However, Coach Frank will take care of that. All I have to do is be ready to do the work...indoors! *grumble*
It's gonna be a riot once we get back outside. Every group ride is going to be so freaking nutty. Depending on what the weather is like outside, I might go ride in Italy or Belgium this weekend. (More to come on that!)
Until then....don't look here.
No comments:
Post a Comment