Monday, April 02, 2007

Weekender


This past weekend was a blast, despite that awful wind! Friday, Amy's sister, bro-in law, and niece (Luca) all swung through town on their way back from Vail. We had a nice little dinner Friday night at the house. There's was lots of runnning with & without pants. Saturday am we all went for breakfast at Watercourse, which was followed by a lot more running around. Then, it was off to the airport and back to North Carolina. I headed out for a 3hr jaunt on the TT bike...

Saturday evening, Amy & I made dinner. We made these smashingly good Salmon Cakes...kinda like grown up "Salmon Burgers", along with some brown rice. Pretty dang tasty! We passed out pretty early, then woke up and went to Boulder for some riding.

Amy & her buds went out to Carter Lake, while I reconed the Haystack TT Coursecourse on the TT rig. That bad boy should be fun fun fun! All in all, I think I rode the TT bike like 10 hrs. My body is definitely used to it now! In fact, I'm riding into the office tomorrow, so, that'll be a great way to get more saddle time, yo.

Today's yoga class with Brennawas unreal. Starting to feel normal again. Great way to start the week and get focused!

This week: 1 Full CCTT rep
Next week: CCTT begins...oh yeah...shizznit gonna ROOOCCKKkk

No comments: