I gotta give major props to Jason at PPC. I'm selling the Lapierre, and built the Primus Mootry back up the other night. Now, I wouldn't call myself a "skilled" mechanic, but I can sling a wrench or two when necessary. However, after what I did yesterday, I might was well have just slung the wrenches, rather than actually using them. I tightened down the ole star nut in my Easton fork, and somehow it was extracting itself! I get to PPC for some fine tuning on the lousy cable job I did, and I asked Jason to take a look at the headset. He pulled the top cap off, and ZOINKS! He quickly swapped it out with an FSA plug and it was set. Phew! Crisis averted.
So all you kiddies that never make it out to Lowry, GO EAST!!!! GO TO PEDAL PUSHERS. Great staff and super smart guys & gal.
No comments:
Post a Comment