Yesterday I got out to ride for about 4hrs and had an awesome time. I ended up going out solo and whooped it up Highway 74 to Evergreen, then back down to Parmalee, up Parmalee, and then home. I couldn't make up my mind as to where to go, so I actually rode out to Golden first.
Once I got home, I fell right asleep because I was up at 5:15 making pancakes & coffee! I woke up, rolled up to Erie to hang with the fam, then also, dropped Pimp Daddy off at Joe's shop to get the seatpost extracted. Sucker is S-T-U-C-K! Once I get it back and built up, I'm going to sell the Lapierre. It's been a wonderful ride (da dump tis!), but I am going back to my roots. Also, I'll need some $ to help close on any upcoming sale. Hint Hint...SOMEONE BUY MY FRIGGIN HOUSE!
We bbq'd and I got to hang with my little nephew Riley. So adorable!
This week...4th of July! Dumbass! Big Rides! Yoga! Blah Blah Blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment