So I posted the SRM on craigslist, and it appears this gentleman is interested. I just would love to know how an SRM can help cure "hepatitise"....
Thank you for your reply Gregg, Am satisfied with the condition of the
item now .I havent bought anything on craigs before so its like my
first time ,..i just need the item for my daughter ..she's due for
college this summer but she's down medically and recuperating from an
hepatitise. she picked up in school .I just wanted to buy the Bike cos
she's always wanted it so much since she lost her last one. I dont
quite have much on me right now but my boss is helping me with payment
for my daughter's hospital bills so am using the opportunity to buy
this bike for her too, it'll keep her eyes opened. Just let me know
all i need to proceed &send out payment to you is your full contact
info where you want the check delivered to because this will be
written on the check that will be sent to you. The price is okay and
willing to pay up the full payment, I'll use my company's courier to
cover the shipping and insurance . Will appreciate it if you can
package it in your own little way and you wont have to worry about
shipping. If my bid is not okay by you, please let me know because am
not used to bidding here. As soon as my payment is cleared, I can
handle the shippment using my company's courier acct so thats not a
problem. Keep me posted asap.
Thanks
Pls reply with pictures so that I can show it my duaghter . I can only
respond to your emails at this time because my phone has been out for
the past few weeks now .
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment