I'd only played Dave's Wii for a few short moments, but this time, we had the whole evening. We hit up Shaun White's Snowboarding thing and it was super fun. The graphics are amazing, and, it was pretty sweet how you'd crash and snow would get on the camera lense. Pretty realistic! Being a skier, I sucked, but Amy & Dave both tore it up.
Saturday am, I woke up ready to ride, but, lost the motivation. Jordan & I had a chat this morning about it, and I am just not pushing myself...let alone really even "trying" anymore. I need to make a deal/pact with myself to try. I headed out Sat am for a sweet spot ride to Morrisson, but, ended up turning around at Dartmouth and taking the friggin bike path home. WTF?!That would NEVER have happened a year ago...heck even 6 months. SRM or not, I need to keep tabs on myself. This is bullshit. Saturday night, however, Amy & I headed to see Rachel Getting Married. FABULOUS film. Anne Hathaway was phenom, but, lost all indie cred with this horrific Bride Wars shit she's got in the main theaters.
Sunday's plan was to originall go up to Raymond on a ride, but, I balked once we hit the Stone Cup in Lyons. I didn't want to go, and, the whole way there, my legs were bugging out. WTF again? I love riding my bike...I just have to try riding it with some more enthusiasm. The crew was a great crew, with Nick the hammer there. Our significant others were all able to ride together, and, they always have a fun time when they can chat. Here are a few pics from yesterday's ride. In other news, the construction on the house has started. I will post the before/during/after pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment