Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Catch Wrap Up

Well, there is so much I've missed, but, I'll try to catch up...

This past weekend, Amy shot a small training vignette for Frankster. It came out so good! He's a natural. It was fun for me cuz I got to play director as Amy and her friend Natalie (who incidentally edited friggin STAR WARS y'all!)from San Fran/Steamboat worked on the lighting & cameras. I got to see all of the hot blingy, and, it was not easy to just sit there and watch. Amy has an edited version that Frank is reviewing, and, we may eventually see on Velonews.com! I'm so proud of her cuz she kicks so much ass.







After that, I did a quick ride over to Westside to grab some shims for the speedplays. It was quite chilly and the snow was starting to fall (albeit breifly).










That night we hit City O City for some dinner, and, then headed over to our friend Andrea & Zorab's for Andrea's birthday party. I'm a dog person, but, I fell in love with a cat there.


Sunday I woke up and did MOB. It was nice out weather-wise, but, never really warmed up to the 60 they were planning. I met up with Chris & Dariano at REI and it was a nice roll over to the shop. I came home and finished the honey-do list about 4 or so, then hit the grocery store for ingredients for some kick ass meals!

Yeseterday (Monday), we got the steps on the front of the house done, but, of course, it friggin snowed here yesterday...alas no pictures. Today we get carpeting, then, we're officially done after the final storage/goodwill run. Then it's sell sell sell!!

Here are a few more pics from the ski weekend with the Weller Kaminskis









No comments: