Thursday, September 22, 2005

Yet more bugs

Ok so today I went out East towards Aurora on the bike path. BIIIIG mistake. Talk about junkies, dealers, crackheads, you name it. They're all there! It was so nasty too. Smelled like a rotten turd. Of course I got a flat and had to change my tube. Luckily it was close enough to the city where I cruised it in to the edge of downtown. On my way out there was obviously a drug deal about to happen. I came HAULING down the path minding my own business yelling "Heads Up" and the dude JUMPED in the air and thought I was a cop. It was hysterical.

So naturally I turned around and headed back in the other direction. I figured...ok it's cooler out...the first day of spring...the bugs shouldn't be as bad...maybe not even there! F that...they were even worse!

1 comment:

Ross said...

first day of fall yo, not spring...