Saturday, October 22, 2005

All dressed up and no place to go...



Pimp Daddy is all done...owa owa! Only problem is that Joe D. the manufacturer has to come file down one of the welds. Check him out http://www.primusmootry.com . The chain hits one of the seatstay welds so hopefully that won't be too intense of a job! Either way, I took him out for a ride yesterday. Holy smokes. So smooth. It accelerates like a dream. I am getting fit on Monday @ MOB Cyclery www.mobcyclery.com by THE man George Mullen. That guy really is the king of comfort when it comes to fitting you on a bike. I have 2 huge training days to do today & tomorrow on a bike that fits probably 65% right now. That remaning 35% will be responsible for my back ache! I can tell already I need a new stem and my seat/seatpost combo might have too much setback @ the post mount. Oh well...George'll hook it up like a towtruck on Monday.

1 comment:

Ross said...

You spent $2,500 to know exactly how many watts you are doing when you get dropped? Whack son............