Monday, January 02, 2006

Top Albums of 2005

Ok, so I sit here sipping on my Camp 4 Coffee "Sledgehammer"wow. Probably the tasties coffee I've ever had to date. My sis picked it up while up in here native land of Crested Butte. (SHHH don't tell Desert Sun!), and listening to my normail WCBE music stream. I'm going to ride this morning, but not until about 10/10:30. It's a short one so, let it warm up, eh!? While most of these albums that I have picked ended up on WCBE's 2005 albums of the year, there are a few here that aren't. However, their list is pretty accurate. Check it out! Anyway, here goes in no particular order...

1. Feist - Let it Die
2. Beck - Guero
3. Burning Spear - Our Music
4. The Clumsy Lovers - Smart Kid
5. Erin McKeweon - We Will Become Like Birds
6. The Ike Reilly Assassination - Junkie Faithful
7. J-Live - The Hear After (Is there anything this guy does that ISN'T good?)
8. Josh Rouse - Nashville
9. Kanye West - Late Registration
10. Mike Doughty - Haughty Melodic
11. Nada Surf - The Weight Is a Gift
12. Sexsmith & Kerr - Destination Unknown
13. Solas - Waiting For an Echo
14. Teenage Fanclub - Man Made
15. Youth Group - Youth Group (Probably my PERSONAL #1)

So there you have it. A mix of everything....but all good!

No comments: