Today we got to catch the Tour of California. It was really cool to see some of the big timers in real life. This place is gorgeous! We rode up some super twisty turny steep climbs, descended some twisty turny roads and finally camped out along the road. The turnout of fans was awesome. I couldn't believe it. The amount of support these people were showing was great! There is no way Colorado could do anything like this simply because nobody would come watch. We simply don't have the populous! Anyway, we went to Goathill Pizza for dinner. I had a hankerin' for some pasta to gear up for a nice long 6hr ride tomorrow. Turns out Monday is like all you can eat pizza. Bummer, but it was some tasty pizza. The crust was a cross between Pizza Hut and *insert your favorite delivery pizza here*. Not sure where I'll go, but it's gonna be sweet!
P.S. I forgot my upload cable for my camera, so I'll post pics when I get home...
No comments:
Post a Comment