Today's weather was just unreal. My teammate Chicken (a.k.a. Steve Dunn) & I went to do a quick 1 hr recon of the Omnium TT course for this weekend. We rode it about a week or so ago on our road bikes, but I mentioned that I wanted to do it in my TT position to get the curves down. It's a super fun technical course. Here's the profile:
It's not too steep, but steep enough that you have to dig to get up it. You can easily stay in position the whole way though. The BEST part though is the downhill. WOW...it's F A S T! Pretty turny too. Gonna be sooo fun. I'm going to ride it again on Friday with my aero wheels juuuuuust so I can get them on there and mess around with them on the pitches/etc.
Here's a large elk we passed on the way back. He didn't seem to like us very much.
2 comments:
Do you use that ass butter when you ride? Does it work?
Yes...the Whole Foods unsalted sweet cream is the best. Although I'll use Fleischmann's if I am on a budget.
Post a Comment