Saturday, May 06, 2006

Well now...that didn't go quite as planned.

Today's Lookout Hill Climb was quite a bit harder than I anticipated. I really didn't feel my legs today, and I could tell today was going to be hard because during my warmup, I stopped pedaling a few times because they were illin' so much. I have no idea where the hell I finished, but don't really care anyway. My time was a minute slower than my individual performance at the Oredigger Classic a month or so ago.



I'm pretty frustrated. I keep forgetting these are training races for me, and, my races are all coming up in the next few weeks. Ertzie said it best...and I quote "This race couldn't have a lower priority for me". Well said, and, 'nuff said!


I don't think I was as frustrated as the people that lived near Lookout though. There were a few hundred spandex-clad people riding around their neighborhoods and parking all over their streets!

No comments: