Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ho hum

Well this weekend was not nice to me on the bike. I had two semi crappy workouts, but it was mainly because I was so fatigued from the ones earlier in the week.

Tuesday - I hit Meridian (a.k.a "Thunderdome") and busted out 380W for 8.5 minutes normalized. That's pretty fuggin' good. I rode home absolutely worked though. That was a long day cuz I rode into work, to Meridian, then home. ~ 2000+KJ on a Tuesday

Wednesday - I misread my calendar and thought it was 2x3 of some 3 minute zone 5.5 anaerobic intervals, but it wasn't. Regardless, I busted out 6 of 'em w/ an average across all of 'em of 363W. That's about 20 W & 30 W overall avg higher than 2 previous identical workouts. That was awesome to see!

Thursday - Rode into work in the am slowly cuz I was shell shocked from the day before. On the way home though, I freakin' ripped it up. I did some major sweet spottin' and did like 1400KJ in 90 minutes. That's pretty boss yo.

Friday - Off

I was originally going to do the Wildflower Rush XC race this weekend, but my sis & her husband ended up renting their CB flat, so I didn't have a place to stay now. THe whole point of not going to Dead Dog was to save some scratch, so I kept it close to home and just rode. I had 8 hrs of Sweet spot to do, but heck, I had no oomph. Still, got some killer volume in, which is good stuff.

This is a super freaking crazy ass week. However, WEDNESDAY NIGHT BABY!!! ROGUE WAVE AT THE LARIMER. I'm hoping they play Love's Lost Guarentee, Salesman at the End of the Parede, and Catform. Those 3 songs are freakng insane. A bonus would be 10:1 and/or Are You On My Side. I need a new rock n' roll t-shirt, so I'm gonna support them with some cheddar...

No comments: