Thursday, August 10, 2006

Classics

So I am sitting here organizing my ridiculous amount of music files, and I am seeing albums that I haven't listened to in forever, but deserve their place on my list of classics. With that in mind, I've decided to start listing some of my classics. There'll be posts every so often about this with new letters.

Now, this list is of albums in my collection (no specific order of ranking...most likely alphabetical) that I think are timeless to me...so don't get all riled up if I don't put Michael Bolton (Ross) or Kajagoogoo(Sparky)...Start with the letter A


1. 311 - Grassroots (oh stop it...you liked them at one point in your life too)
2. Adam F - Circles
3. Alejandro Escovedo - A Man Under the Influence
4. Alice in Chains - Dirt
5. Alvin Youngblood Hart - Territory
6. Appleseed Cast - Two Conversations

That's all for now...

1 comment:

reastman said...

Now I may be stuck in the 80's, but if you check my CD player you will find the timeless classics of the Smiths, New Order, and maybe just a little Duran Duran.