Sunday, October 01, 2006

Oops...forgot I was blogging

So, yeah...it's been a while. We have had so much freakin fun the last month or so, I don't even know where to begin!? I'll just throw out some key words and you can make the story yourself. Kind of like a Choose Your Own Adventure book...
Dumbass, crunk, cabin, ice cream, beer, single speed, Boulder, cyclocross, Band of Horses, The Oh Hell Yesses, HG TV, work, Coffee Roaster, Breckenridge, South Park Music Fest, MEtal Documentary, New York Times Crossword.

I'll try to keep up on it, but in case I don't, here's some keywords for things that are coming up:

Riding, belly dance, The Long Winters, Stones Throw 10th Anniversary show, Nordic Skiing, Uncle, Winter Park Ski Swap, Mountain Biking, Gym, Lookout Mtn., TT bike, sleep, eat, work, Cyclocross GP

3 comments:

reastman said...

I get it, it's kind of like Mad Libs but in reverse

Anonymous said...

yo - lets get together for a ride.

Ross said...

me need update