Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Deflated


So last night we watched The Departed. I gotta admit that I don't know how this won for best pic? Don't get me wrong, it was a decent movie with CRAZY suspense...but to call it his best film since Goodfellas? FUGGETABOUTIT! Scorsese has done better, and from what I can gather, Little Miss Sunshine was better than this.

All the while people are saying "It's like Goodfellas!". This film is NOT in the same league as Goodfellas...shit...it ain't even in the same sport! People were saying "it's pretty violent"...NOT! This was so TAME compared to Goodfellas. I guess I love Goodfellas so much, that I have problems when people compare other films to it. Oh well...my problem.

In other news...the TT bike (frame) is built! It's over at MOB! I have to go pick it up and start putting it together! Suuuweeet.

In other other news...it's snowing again. So much for a lunchtime jaunt to Lookout for a quickie LT interval set, but the Poggio &/or Cipress will suffice. Gonna be GORGEOUS this weekend!!!

No comments: