Monday, March 12, 2007

Wrap it up

The first day of daylight savings time was VERY good to us. Yesterday I left the house at about 8:30 to hit the MOB ride. It was super foggy and actually quite chilly! I was a bit underdressed with only shorts, some long sleeves and a grip 'o Sporstbalm slathered on the legs. The problem with the fog was that there was so much water vapor in the air, that it was just too cold! Everything got damp and I had to stop and put on some knee warmers.

Anyway, I got to MOB and nobody showed up! So, I ended up doing a 4hr "solo group ride". The fog quickly lifted, and it was a 60+ degree day! Absolutely gorgeous. I rode up to Boulder to catch up with Amy, Mike, and the rest of the single speed crew, but timed it so perfect that we all met up at Mike's house at the same time! 4hrs of solid riding. Even had a chance to pop into Stazio to see what was up. My teammate Tim won the 4s race! He's gonna be a monster.

We came home, went to Sunflower and did a big ole grocery shop. I'm taking the end of the week off to fill in the blanks for the camp that I am sticking local for. 22-25 hrs this week over 5 days, so I'm going to need a LOT of food to keep me goin'! I bought bread making supplies too, as my new Bread Machine is just itching to get going.

I got moved to #1 on the wait list for Cherry Creek TT! I should 100% get in...yeehaw!!

No comments: