Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hello Moto!

Ddddamn. I can't really walk today, but it was worth it! No, I didn't leg wrestle with an aborigone pygmy, but rather did some Motor Pacing last night with Big Dog Frank. One word...YEOUCH! Basically, he sits on his little scooter pacing me on some variable terrain, while I'm supposed to keep in his draft, focusing on a high cadence. It's supposed to mimic the feeling/demands of riding in the pack. I swear I felt like I did 2 State TT's, 3 Hugo's, and 4 Longmont crits
afterwards. WOW. What a workout! I highly recommend it! Here's the info...

FRANK OVERTON
FasCat Coaching
frank@fascatcoaching.com
720.406.7444 (O)
720.273.1675 (C)
FasCat Motor Pacing
What: An outstanding workout that combines all the elements of racing in a controlled setting to
improve athlete efficiency
Each session includes the following:
· Custom terrain/route choice based on training/racing needs
· Dash mounted onboard HR monitoring in real time
· GPS file & MotionBased upload for data file access
Where: Boulder, CO departs from Amante North patio out highway 36
When: starting July 2007
Why: Because motor pacing makes you faster
How: Call or email to schedule a motorpacing session
Cost: $25/ hr & $75 max for up to 5 hours
$100 – Five 1 hour weekly sessions with coach consultation before & after each workout
Add ons:
· Next day power file analysis & comparative motor pacing power file analyses, $20
· 30 minute Coaching Consultation, $50


It's VERY worth it! Here's a snapshot of my SRM file from last night.















The summary numbers are very close to a crit effort, so, that's sweet! Mission accomplished! Here's a summary of our route on motionbased







In other news, bid on
THIS

1 comment:

reastman said...

cartoon douches...
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/36984/South_Park_Douche_And_Turd_Season_8.html
-sparktastic