Yesterday, I ventured out on the roads with Jeremy & Jordo. While it seemed like a great idea, it was probably not the BEST, but we did it anyway. We rode pretty good since it'd been a while since we got outside, so, there was some "animation" to it. Byh the time we turned around, my feet had turned into 2 blocks of ice, and the wind picked up.
I like to get out on New Years Day no matter what...it's like a good way to start the year off mentally, you know, doing something that you WANT to do. In other news, the element is gone...and I went back to my roots.
. I'm psyched because now I'll save over $100.00 a month on a car payment, and, OWN this vehicle. No more lease. Never again I tell ya!This weekend group ride season starts. GIDDY UP!!
1 comment:
maybe your feet would be warmer if you wore moccassins, foo'.
Post a Comment