Well, it's been almost 16 months now since I did "something" in the weight room to my back/hip/ankle. What it was/is, I dunno, but, it was the bane of my existence all of last year, and, still kinda haunts me to the day. I have been getting regular PT at Rocky Mountain Spine and Sport, and I have to say, they are one of the MOST knowledgable staffs I've ever had the experience of working with. I've been religious about massage, yoga, and other therapy alternatives to help me, but, nothing really has been the silver bullet. I do admit that I feel 100% differnet than last year, thanks to the folks at RMSS and my regular visits. If you have anything that ails ya, go check them out.
So, tonight, after getting home from work, I had to jump on the trainer for 1 hr. I decided to experiment a bit with my cleat position on my left foot, because I had tweaked with it a while back when I was frshly injured. I never really moved it, except when installing new wedges, but, noticed that the left one (the affilcted leg) was nowhere near the lines George at MOB drew for me. So, I decided that I wanted to move them back. I have to admit it made a difference. MY leg feels a bit different post-workout, and is not nearly as sore as it usuall is in these little nooks & crannies. I'm planning on getting a bike fit at RMSS in a week or so, since they are true bio-mechanical experts, and, can help work any limits into the positioning, as well as overcome/adapt any injuries. It should be a great experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment