Friday, March 21, 2008
You know you live in Colorado...
when you have 2 people living in one small little place, and you have what appears to be 30 jackets hanging up at the door. Somehow, Amy & I accumulate jacket after jacket, sweatshirt after sweatshirt, and any other outdoor "top" type article of clothing on the small 4 (dual) pronged coat rack hanging by the front door. There's the rain coat, the "it's gonna get colder in about an hour" coat, the "maybe I'll need it, maybe I won't" coat, the "is that rain? or snow?" coat...you name it, it has a function. We've tried valiantly to keep the rack trim in it's use, simply because it's just the 2 of us, but, to our dismay, it always ends up looking like we're having some sort of a house party, but everyone left their coat. It's funny, because half the time I look at the rack and say "man, I haven't worn this coat in weeks...I'm putting it away". Then within 24hrs, I'm digging it out of the closet/storage to put it on, and, return it to the coat rack by the door once arriving home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment