Mother nature, WTF?
I went to a yoga class last night over at Samadhi on 19th. It was probably one of the hardest classes I've ever been to. I do, however, blame my lack of pracitce at a real studio in a very long time, as well as my disgusting mid-section that has very little tone and/or muscle at all. My abs are so weak, it's seriously unacceptable. The class flowed super nicely, but, at times, was a bit fast. I find I can't really focus to make sure I have my form spot-on, so, if I'm wrenched up, I'm in trouble. After I got back, I ate a bit of dinner, and stretched out a bit more. That class was very dynamic, and my back was "acting up". The problem is that the minor muscle groups..ie.e glute medius/minimus, lateralis, are all super fatigued from trying to balance on one leg/etc. Also, I did table pose which might have been a mistake, but, I don't know. We'll see
While I'm defintiely a bit sore this morning, I am looking forward to riding the TT bike again. Yes, it's going to have to be in the rain/snow as I have no other choice. It's only for a quick hour, and, I brought all of the necessary preparations to do so...including the plastic bags for the feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment