So, I'm doing the New York Times Sunday crossword puzzle, and, there's a clue of "Zambia's neighbor". Now, given the geography of South Africa, and the number of neighboring countries within South Africa, it is important that one knows the geography. Now, the East Brunswick Public School system did not do very much in the way of teaching geography, outside of learning history. Typically, we'd review the region briefly at the beginning of each lesson, but then quickly move to the specific dates/events.
As a youngster, I was addicted to pretty much 2 shows...What's Happening! and Yo! MTV Raps. I know...interesting choice of shows to be addicted to as a young white jewish NJ suburbanite, no? Anyway, during my puzzling last night, it dawned on me, and, I quickly remembered the chorus of Stetsasonic's "AFRICA". I sang it to myself, and, got the answer. Bam!
No comments:
Post a Comment