Well I voted today with early voting. I feel pretty good about it. I was a bit unschooled on some of the referendums and judges, but, hey, the big vote counted.
I was a bit unnerved about how poor the communication and directions the polling place staff members gave, but, the republicans are going to need all the help they can get to win this election. I played stupid on purpose to see if they'd slip up and say "just mark this box here" (next to McStain and the Caribou Barbie). I had a quick daydream of walking out, calling the press, and reporting them and their backwards operation!! Then, I came to, went to my small cubicle, filled in the sheet and turned it back in.
C'mon B.O.!! Let's do this.
2 comments:
caribou barbie, the best nickname I've heard so far!
rosen....thanks for asking, she's doing very well, the biopsies have all come back negative, and she has a round of radiation soon, but no chemo.
Post a Comment