SRAM Rival crank with a 42T Salsa ring, SRAM 1 spd chain, Some old crashed out and gutted Campy Record shifters for brake levers, a pair of Centaur brake calipers, the white Hudz I rode for a while, my old saddle & post, headest, and a new Origin 8 carbon fork I got for next to nothing/
Thanks of course to PPC for hooking up the smoking wheelset, and, throwing the whole thing together! White industries front & Rear (ENO rear), laced with some black spokes to some hot white Velocity rims. A bit poseur/hipster-ish, yes, but, sometimes you have to walk the fine line. Either way, I'm excited to ride it this weekend! Saturday will be the group ride, where, if I'm feeling better, I'll try to burn myself out. Sunday will be the fixie ride up North in Erie with Amy, Mike, and the normal bunch. Time to get the extra GPS mount out and onto this bad boy.
Pimp Daddy rides again!
1 comment:
It's "Light, cheap, STRONG"...
And you don't need a rain jacket, you live in Colorado... wait 10 minutes and you won't need the jacket anymore - then you'll have more room in your pockets for muffins.
Post a Comment