I keep forgetting my camera, so, bear with me. One of these days there'll be a good photo dump post. Either way, my words will suffice for now.
Friday I dashed outta the office and headed up to Vail to see the inlaws (or outlaws)...the Kaminski-Wellers. It was a lot of fun to see lil' Luca and her curls. She's a funny little kid, and, her silliness is just exacerbated by her crazy crazy curls! She eventually passed out after 11, and, we got to hang and chat with mom & dad for a bit. Great to catch up.
Saturday rolled around, and, it was blue sky and nice and mild. We ALL (and I mean Luca too!) hit the slopes at a lazy 10:30 am (no complaints from me!) and skied our butts off. My new skis were insane, and, I'm glad to see my gut feeling was right...my other onese needed to be replaced! We ripped it up pretty good, including Lynn...whom is now about 3 months preggers...her 2nd kid is gonna be a psycho adrenaline junky! That night we hit the Minturn country club for a nauseatingly over priced campy sorta dinner. You basically cook your own food (steak, fish, shrimp, or chicken) on a huge ass grill. It was ok, the company was great though! We polished off our pallets with a nutella crepe (SHEEEITE!) just a stones throw from the ski in/ski out pad we were staying at...really put a great cap on the night!
Sunday, I headed home around 10am to tackle a lot of household chores. First, I stopped off at the new PPC to help Jason and crew do a little unpacking. The shop looks GREAT and is an awesome space. I know he'll do well. Heck, 4 people walked in while we were setting up!
Afterwards, I headed home to talk with the tile people about our front stoop. Yes, we're going back on the market in about 2 weeks. We gotta get rid of the place this time around. I cleaned out the gutters, did a storage run, and, began the initial back yard de-crapitalization. Ugh...that's gonna be a task!
We wound the night down with some delicious veggie fajitas my wife made, and, an episode of Lost. The show is getting interesting!
This week, I hope to write a few more posts, but, we'll see. I'm going to cyclo-commute in tomorrow, so, that'll be fun! (I hope).
No comments:
Post a Comment