Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Ouch

Today marks the first official commute by bike day for me, and, I hope to do more with this awesome weather! Damn did it hurt. I was bout 7-10 minutes off of my "normal" time when riding in...but, SOME of that has to be attributed to the gnarly head wind (I hope!). I was definitely tired today from yesterday's workout, but, it was worth it. I felt soo good! Haven't felt like that in a while.

Last night I did a massive storage run, and, we're juuuust about there for being market ready. Tonight, I'll tackle the back porch and yard, while, our good man Rodrigo will be repouring our front stoop (to make it more inviting). Once everything is done, I'll post pictures.

If you know anyone looking for a TRUE 2 BR 1 bath (largest bathroom ever) cute awesome location place, lemme know. Flip through the archives of the blog for photos...

No comments: