Every now and then a spam email will make it through the spam filters in my gmail. It does a very good job, but, these guys are pretty tricky. I get a kick out of these when they come in because they make absolutely no sense. I mean, even if I was one of these people that actually clicks through shit I get all the time, I would read this and think to myself "WTF".
****
You've got the most unbelievable blue eyes I've ever seen. You always over react.Hullo! my new friend! Good looking chick here!I cam accross your email on an adult dating site. I don't remember the address right now.I am coming to your region in just few weeks and I need to find a male partner to show me the place.I hope we can get to know each other and you could show me around.Drop me few lines at xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com so we can stay in touch. This is my personal mailbox I use for personal correspondence. Please reply to my personal mailbox only, as I constantly check it.I will send my nice pic when you reply. And it's you that I adore. And I know we will survive .
***
First of all, why is she saying "I always over react"? I mean, we've never even met? And isn't it overreact? Does she think I am some sort of substrate, or, chemical compound that is "unstable"... that I "over react"? I mean we've never met and already she's calling me crazy. BITCH!
Second, how can she forget where she saw my "unbelieveable blue eyes"? You'd think that if she were that infatuated with me, she'd email me through the site...immediately, rather than sending me an email, to my personal email, which, usually is not available through online dating sites (we've all been there). So, I'm unforgettable, but, you're obviously not that interested enough to email me straight away.
Finally, the closing statement actually kinda scares me..."And I know we will survive". What does that mean!?!? Is there some sort of impending doom that only she can see? Does she have special powers that can see the future and what is around the corner? If she really did, she'd see that I would quickly check the box that says "mark as spam", and, file this away in the annoying spam email folder.
Clearly, she is a liar.
Oh well...just wasn't meant to be.
1 comment:
Hilarious! Always good to read a new spam slam!
Post a Comment