Friday, November 26, 2010

It'll do

Back down to Greensboro for turkey day. I decided I'd rest on Thanksgiving, and, try to hit something on Friday. However, with the hectic schedule that potentially lay ahead of us (and add a complete lack of geographical know-how in the area), I opted for a gym workout instead. I headed to the YMCA for an hour of pedaling on the "recliner" style exer-cycle. It's not the same as getting outside, but, it'll suffice. Maybe more of the same tomorrow, depending on when we head back up to Carrboro, but, if it's early enough I'll head out doors. Otherwise, there's another local gym nearby I'll hit up. I'm most likely going to join it, since who the heck knows when I'll be able to get out or on the trainer next week what with the new job starting, and, our move-in to the place still up in the air.

Again...it'll do!

No comments: