Man I was sore from yesterday's workout! I hit the trainer again tonight, this time incorporating some structured interval work into the workout. I did 3x8 8min on 8min off @225-235W (Roughly Tempoish for me right now). Finished up with 1hr 702KJ.
I did part of the Schleck brothers ride, and, most of the interval work up Red Mountain Pass from the Silverton side. I'm bummed I never got to ride that while living there, but, we'll get back for a good ride one of these days! I'm lookin' at you Iron Horse!
In the coming days, I should be able to pile on some good miles (remember...this is for ME...so "good miles" right now might not be the 60-70 others are still doing). I'm also planning on trying to "test" and set my zones. Right now though, I'm just riding and keeping it kinda on the fly.
No comments:
Post a Comment