Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Memories...

Tonight's workout (1h 1min 696 KJ) was a flashback to our honeymoon. I finally got the Tour of Lombardy real life video working. For some reason, the film and the gradient/etc were outta sink. I'd be descending and the screen would say 9%!

I decided to start incorporating some more interval work into my trainer sessions as well. Tonight, I kinda messed around to see how I felt and did a 15 minute interval at 234W average, followed by a 7 minute interval at 253W. I rested for about 6 or so minutes in between, and, timed them with the climbs up the Ghisallo. I cooled down riding up the Sormano, and, ate a nice recovery meal chock full of protein and carbo goodness. Not too much though!

My plan for the next few days is to ride again tomorrow night, take Thursday off, Ride to Greensboro (or part of the way at least) on Friday, ride with Amy in Greensboro on Saturday, ride BACK to Carrboro on Sunday. All weather & time pending of course, but, it's supposed to be in the mid 60s! Plus, with the Garmin, I should be set.

More soon.

No comments: