Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sweet!

After a long long time...I was FINALLY able to get my Tacx trainer working again! I ended up ordering a new motorbrake assembly for it, and, it works like a charm. Luckily this one has a warranty on it so if anything goes haywire, I can always replace it.

I was most looking forward to riding an excerpt from the real live video of the Tour of Lombardy route, which Amy & I were lucky enough to ride on our honeymoon. I emailed the Tacx technician that filmed the ride for the real life video, and, he was kind enough to send me the GPS file. It was pretty neat to ride outside, only what I'd ridden indoors in my old house during the winter up until that time. Unfortunately, there was a patch issued for the real life video that I lost when I restored my computer to it's original day-1 settings. Thus, I settled for doing the climbs of Milan San Remo, and, cooled down with a ride from Durango to Trimble in the Iron Horse RLV.

All in all, a great training day. 1h 10mins 700 KJ.

No comments: