Friday, August 02, 2013

Nice!

Work ended earlier than expected yesterday, and Wyatt had a late-day playdate. As such...I got to ride!! I ended up doing about 65 minutes or so with 1 or 2 of the local "big climbs". Ended up with 680ish KJ which is great! I had one issue though, and that was that I felt like I was going to vomit the whole time. I had a GIGANTIC burrito for lunch and it was just a huge-ass rock in my stomach. I barely had to eat any dinner...for real.

Today was a good ride too. Did some tempo intervals to keep the engine revving. 2x10 with a 5 minute rest in between. In a few weeks I'll ramp up the intensity and put some harder work the day before, but for now, these shortish sessions + my weekend "longer rides" will net me some good gains. Of course, on today's ride I hit some more construction on Mt Sinai Rd. However, THIS time it was in the middle of the freakin' climb!


No comments: