Thursday, August 01, 2013

Down and out

So I haven't been riding since Monday due mostly to feeling really crappy & sick. Everyone in the house has been under the weather with some form of sickness (cold, or fever bug) for the last few days, and it was my turn to get it.

It's quite alright though, as my calendar at work has been extra nutty as well, and it's already hard enough just eating breakfast with the 2 kiddos in the am. However, I'm hoping to re-institute the pre-work dirt ride in the forest once the string of rainstorms starts to slow down! I'm also going to put my shims back IN to my shoes. Even though Monday was rather uneventful, the last few days I've had soreness and pain in my right hip and ankle issues on the left. I've gotta find those longer cleat screws though...they're tough to come by!

I am feeling better, so hopefully this weekend allows me to get out both days. We'll see though!

More until the next ride.

No comments: