Today I was able to head over to this place called Stinson Beach. We were in the area on Monday for the race but stopped and turned around. So, I continued on and rode this AMAZING coastal highway. Holy smokes. It was epic. I've ridden some epic rides before, but THIS...gonna be hard to top!!! The cool thing was that this was part of Stage 2 of the Tour of Cali. The road was quite narrow and I'm sure it was super sketch with a full Peloton. Plus, the road had those little reflective thingys in the middle that can flip you over the bars in the blink of an eye.
Anyway, the road twists and turns and winds down the coast into this fun little town called Stinson Beach. I stopped and got a well earned Chocolate chip cookie and an apple. Climbing back out was super fun but I was constantly distracted by the views! I hope my pics come out.
Jenn has a meeting tonite so I'm going to try to navigate myself around the city using *gasp* public transportation!
No comments:
Post a Comment