Thursday, February 23, 2006

Day 4...Hot Fun in the City

Jenn & I did a fun city ride today. It was a super easy day for me so I was able to get out with her. We just kinda tooled around and rode through this ritzy glitzy area called Presidio Heights. Supposedly Robin Williams lives there so you know there has to be mad scrilla to own a flat! We continued on through Golden Gate Park which is very simliar to Wash Park. Once we popped out, we ended up over by the "Painted Ladies", which were featured in the opening credits of Full House. I don't know why, but I thought it was very cool. That show was so freaking lame!

Later on we went out with a few locals to this place called "Deluxe Lounge" or something to that affect. It was a funky lil' jazz club right on the corner of Haight Ashbury. The people here are so nice it's really a great place.

Tomorrow...MT TAM BABY!

No comments: