
Freakin Haemagglutnin is back! I told him & Neuraminidase to hit the road last time they came around....but NOOOOOO. They have to attach their Rhinovirus to the lipid envelope of my cells, inject their viral DNA and mess up my endoplasmic reticulum, causing cell replication. As if that's not enough, once their done multiplying, they kill their host cell, and, disperse themselves throughout my body to attack more cells, creating more bad cells.
Basically, I have a cold. It's not allergies as I suspected. So, no Cherry Creek today (SHIT!). Just basic riding the next day or two until this clears out. I definitely have to do next week's CCTT to practice for Saturday's state TT championship. Giddy up
One interesting thing though, according to the internet (which is NEVER wrong),
A cold virus is deposited into the front of the nasal passages by contaminated fingers or by droplets from coughs and sneezes.
I wonder if I have nose picking elves living in my wall!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment