Friday night, Amy's car died about 2 blocks from the house. We had to get it towed, but, from my experience with 1998 Subaru Legacy Outbacks, it didn't sound or look good.

Saturday, I woke up to a freakin rock through my car window. No reason..nothing taken, just a pretty little rock sitting in the passenger sit. FUCKERS! We did catch the Darjeeling Limited which was really good.

Sunday, I was riding the Tacx when I saw this little smokey thing fall out of the sky and just kinda hang out on the street steaming. Then, about 5 minutes later KABLAM!!! The loudest explosion I'd ever heard in my life. I look up and I see freakin sparks, flames, as well as the top half of the electrical pole hanging by its wires. It was cray. Amy was on the phone, and I was screaming "AMY AMY AMY! Holy SHIT!". She had no idea what I was yelling for, and then took a look. I called the fire department and they came on up to check it out. It took about 6 hrs or so to get fixed, but luckily we were up and running for *ahem* Sunday night TV.
1 comment:
teh pwnage11
Post a Comment