I have to say one of the greatest things about my relationship with my future bride, is the ability to be able to ride our bicycles together. I am very fortunate to have a woman the thoroughly enjoys riding her bicycle as much as I do. She doesn't do it competitively or anything like that, but rather, simply enjoys the sport for what it is, and that's a great time.
There is a catch with this one though...this girl can climb.
I won't say that I can't climb, but I will say that I'm not a climber, and, that

I'll take a hard effort on the flats any day over going uphill. Since this weekend was sorta the first time back on the bike since the injection, I decicded Saturday would be extremely easy, and, Sunday might be a bit more challenging on purpose. Saturday we rode from Erie to Lyons, stopping at the Stone Cup for a piece of chocolate chip banana bread. Delish.We spent the day with our friends Mike & Kelly, and had a wonderful time.
I digress though...back to the original point. Sunday, Amy & I rolled out to Lookout Mountain to get some climbing in, in prep for the Iron Horse.

I haven't climbed much this year, so I need to get some going! Anyway, our friends Nick & Patty came with us and all 4 of us made our way up the hill. However, we all made it up at different paces. I made the comment as we were approaching the pillar at the base, that Amy was a mountain goat and can climb like a stud. She rolled her eyes and was all "whatever"-like, but, with the comment coming in the presence of others, she felt it necessary to back up my smack talking of her. So...she takes off and I didn't see her until the top.
1 comment:
get'n dropped by the fiance on the climbs? do what mine did and get some cruisers, that should level the playing field ;P Haha! How you been man? Havent seen ya in a while.... Lets get a ride in soon
Post a Comment