Wowee wow wow am I friggin SPENT. This weekend we headed up to Snow Mountain Ranch with a big ole gaggle of peeps for a beautiful weekend of xc skiing. Saturday we hit SMR for about 9miles straight! The am session was about 7.5 or so, with a short break for lunch, then a final 2 mile slog up to the cabin. I was SO worked. Sunday, we hit Devil's thumb, and, all I could do was muster up to take a lesson, and, call it a day! Amy was tired too, so, we hit the road around 1pm or so, got in at about 2:30, cleaned, and hit the couch HARD! My back is so tight this am though...it's REALLY painful. Looking foreward to a quick snap over lunch time, then, yoga tonight! Here are some pics from the weekend. The weather was absolutely gorgeous.
No comments:
Post a Comment