Man oh man...I have never been as sick, or, felt as shitty as I did this past weekend...on my friggin VACATION!!! I guess if you're going to be sick, you might as well be with your folks since they can help out...especially if your wife is as bad! I was a day behind Amy in the flu, and, when it hit me FULL ON Friday morning, I seriously thought it was all over. I've never felt so debilitated, weak, stiff, hot, tired, and every other adjective that can describe how you feel with the flu. Friday was a mess, but, Saturday, I woke up feeling SO much better. The key was to eat and stay hydrated all day. Skiing was fun and the weather was gorgeous. The puppies were cute (as usual), and, we all had a great time.
We had a blast nonetheless, and, of course, they got about 15 inches or so AFTER we left, and, are supposed to get another 10 today. MOTHER EFFER! Timing is everything I suppose. Here are some pics:
1 comment:
http://www.rmelitecycling.com/
check out my profile under the team.
Post a Comment